1. Customers can do business with you on their own time making it easier for them.
2. They create name recognition each time a user uses your App.
3. They increase customer engagement and loyalty.
4. They reduce overhead costs.
5. They help solve problems for your customers.
6. They help to increase sales and business growth.
There’s a new generation of landing pages that can offer customer data profiling and data capture features, e-Commerce, video and lead generation tactics.
A landing page is a standalone web page, created specifically for the purposes of a marketing campaign. It’s where a visitor “lands” when they have clicked on a Google AdWords ad, social media ad or some other place on the web.
They Can Serve Several Purposes
-Help to drive traffic to specific areas of your website.
-Capture data through surveys and mini forms.
-Get website visitors to convert to the next stage in the sales process.
-They can grow your email or mobile lists with opt-in features.
-Display videos, product or service info or teaser information.
-Can give your customers a single, clear path to your shopping cart.
-They can be tracked and measured.
1. You get what you spend your time doing
He was captain of the fencing team. In college, he was known for reciting lines from epic poems such as The Iliad.
2. Get feedback
He began using computers and writing software in middle school.
3. Make mistakes
He enjoyed developing computer programs, especially communication tools and games.
4. Only hire people who you would work for
By the time he began classes at Harvard, he had already achieved a “reputation as a programming prodigy.”
5. Make a change in the world
Zuckerberg launched Facebook from his Harvard dormitory room on February 4, 2004.
6. Learn from the people around you
The group then introduced Facebook onto other campuses nationwide and moved to Palo Alto, California shortly afterwards.
7. Build a really good team
In 2007, at the age of 23, Zuckerberg became a billionaire as a result of Facebook’s success.
8. Give the very best experience
The number of Facebook users worldwide reached a total of one billion in 2012.
9. Care the most about it
Since 2010, Time magazine has named Zuckerberg among the 100 wealthiest and most influential people in the world.
10. Social bonds are critical
Zuckerberg receives a one-dollar salary as CEO of Facebook.
As social media marketing has become a more common approach, businesses were still left with the question: “Is social media marketing right for my business?”
If you’re still wondering, here’s your answer. Today, social media marketing is no longer a question—it’s an absolute necessity.
The following are some of the many advantages of social media marketing at 5 Creative Group:
1. Raising brand awareness and loyalty
2. Reaching and engaging wider audiences
3. Networking and creating connections on a global level
4. Building relationships and improvin< customer service
5. Enhancing Public Relations
6. Increasing business opportunities